Perfectly sized to fit in almost any Alameda backyard, our modern Otis Loft ADU has over 425 sq ft of open living space. Like the Encinal Studio ADU, this modern ADU includes one bedroom and a half bathroom upstairs and a generous full bath and kitchenette with dining and living room area downstairs.
The ground floor studio layout is airy and spacious and as a result lends itself to a multi-purpose use. Lofted wood beam ceilings, large triple french doors, and ample windows light up the entire interior space.
The upstairs loft bedroom provides a cozy private retreat and includes a half bath and closet. We recommend including the optional rooftop deck so you can enjoy this Modern Loft ADU as a complete and spacious home.
If you are looking for a similar size Alameda ADU in a one story layout the Lincoln Tiny Home ADU is a great option. Want an even bigger modern two story ADU? The San Jose ADU two bedroom is just what you are looking for.
- French doors to patio terrace
- Lofted ceiling
- Standing shower or shower/tub
- Porcelain tiled floor and shower/tub walls
- Glass doors
- Kohler fixtures
- Electric range with super quiet vent
- Kohler fixtures
- Hardwood cabinets
- Combined ventless washer dryer
- Built In kitchen pantry
- Energy Star electric appliances and heat pump water heater
- California Title 24 fixture and insulation package
- EPA WaterSense plumbing fixtures
- Passive home construction standard components
- Indoor air quality fan (IAQ), energy recovery ventilation (ERV) and makeup air filtration systems (MERV)
- Microinverter solar photo voltaic system with battery
- High SEER efficiency heating/cooling heat pump mini-split HVAC
- Sustainable hardwood floors
- Project specific carbon offsets
- Exceeds California building and efficiency standards!